Opened 1929 by Percy Milton
Destroyed by fire 1931
Size: 2/7 plus Illuminated console surround (added later)
Ranks: Saxophone, Diapason, Tibia, Salicional, Violin Celeste, Flute, Vox Humana
Opened on 20th June 1929 by Percy Milton
Removed in 1963 by Ricky Hart
Opened on 16th September 1929 by Harry Davidson
Console removed 1953 (Possibly to India). Bulk of the organ removed in 1970 and some ranks were incorporated in Aylesbury Town Hall. Standaart pipework installed in Aylesbury has been returned to the Netherlands.
Size: 2/10 plus Illuminated console surround (added later)
Ranks: Trumpet, Diapason, Tibia, Saxophone, Kinura, Clarinet, Violin, Violin Celeste, Concert Flute, Vox Humana
Opened on 7th October 1929 by Max Erard
Organ destroyed c1980 when the building was converted to bingo.
Ranks: Open Diapason, Tibia, Aeoline, Flute, Vox Humana
Opened on 21st October 1929 by Ernest Hall
Removed: c1934 to storage. The English firm of Monk & Gunther (specialists in “churchifying” redundant theatre organs) rebuilt the organ in the early 1950s and moved most of the organ to the Baptist Church, Mosman, NSW, Australia. Subsequently in 2007 the organ was removed and is in storage. Tibia retained in the UK.
Ranks: Tuba, Diapason, Tibia, Saxophone, Oboe, Kinura, Clarinet, Violin, Violin Celeste, Salicional, Concert Flute, Vox Humana (Rank list taken from an article in “The Cinema”)
Opened on 27th December 1929 by Archie Parkhouse
Removed in 1935 to store at Regal, West Norwood, then destroyed in WW2.