Theatre Organ Heritage Centre, Peel Green – 2/6 Wurlitzer
Theatre Organ Heritage Centre, Alexandra Road, Peel Green, Eccles, M30 7HJ
Style D Trumpet, Open Diapason, Tibia Clausa, Salicional, Flute, Vox Humana + Upright Piano
Opus Number: 1664
Model: Style DA
Current Transmission System: Uniflex
Original Location: Trocadero Theatre, Liverpool
Original Opening Date: 10th October 1927
1927: On 10th October the Wurlitzer was opened in the Trocadero Theatre, Liverpool with Sydney Gustard at the console.
1937: On 29th January the Wurlitzer was moved to the Gaumont/Top Rank Club, Dingle, Liverpool. It opened there on 29th March with William Whittle at the console.
1988: The Wurlitzer was removed and purchased by the Lancastrian Theatre Organ Trust.
2003: The Wurlitzer opened in the newly built Theatre Organ Heritage Centre.