The Barn, Cannock
The Grange, Cannock Wood Street, Rawnsley, Cannock, Staffordshire, WS12 0PW
THE CCOC HAVE SUSPENDED ALL CONCERTS AT THIS VENUE DUE TO COVID-19
Regular events on the 2nd & 4th Sundays of the month
Muted Trumpet, Tuba, Diapason, Tibia, Clarinet, Kinura, Cello, Violin Celeste, Flute, Vox Humana
A Number: 191
Current Transmission System: Compton Relays
Original Location: Picture House, Douglas, Isle Of Man
Original Opening Date: c Nov 1933
1933: The Picture House, Douglas, Isle of Man installed a Compton in November and was first played by W. Winder Killip.
1964: The Compton was removed by Ron Curtis who installed in Gorton Evangelical Church, Manchester.
1989: The Compton was purchased by Steve Tovey who installed in the Barn at The Grange where it remains today.